Administrative & Financial Affairs
Administrating Development and Training Control
This Control performs the following tasks :
- Preparing organizational studies and development of employment structures
- Performing researches concerned with the methods and ways of work and simplifying formalities
- Assessment and identification of the training requirements, preparing and implementing qualification and training plans and programs.
- Implementing job classification and arrangement systems.
- Assessment and registration of all the related data and establishing administrative data basses.
- Performing administrative researches and following up the results of studies related to administrative development and training.
- Performing consultancy studies and offering technical assistance.
- Development the appropriate systems for the assessment of personnel performance and analyzing their results.
- Cooperating with the Civil Service Commission in all matters concerned with administrative development.
This Control practices the following detailed activities :
job organization and description
- Performing studies related to all organizational aspects
- Working continuously to develop administrative and job structures
- Preparing an index for the introduction, cancellation or merger of administrative units
- Assessment, arrangement and classification of jobs in groups in sub-categories
- Classification of jobs and preparation of job description cards
- Issuing the organizational guide of the government authority.
Service methods and development
- Performing studies related to working methods and ways
- Preparing studies on simplification of formalities and flowcharts
- Organizing data, files and office systems and establishing data bases
- Issuing the procedures manual
- Performing studies related to the identification of qualification and training programs
- laying down general and detailed plans for qualification, training and re-training
- Preparing transformational, technical and administrative training programs drafts.
- Following up trainees and preparing periodical reports on them continuously
- Assessment and identification of training requirements and potentials.